5 Superfoods That will Help You Burn Fat Naturally
Weight loss is fun and easy especially if you eat yummy foods and burn fat naturally. Here is a list of 5 superfoods that’ll make you burn fat naturally. Added to your diet plan, they’re delish too!
- Pack your fruit bowl with pears. Eating 3 pears a day reduces your calorie intake and will make you lose weight. Pears are rich in fiber making you feel full. You’re not likely to overeat if you eat pears daily. Bite a couple of this fruit before your meals to curb your hunger. No need to peel either because the beneficial fiber of pears is found in the skin.
- Grapefruit makes you consistently lose weight. Eat half a grapefruit before eating your meals. You’ll lose 1 pound a week even if you haven’t altered anything in the rest of your diet. Grapefruit contains a compound that inhibits the release of a fat storage hormone called insulin. Lower insulin levels in your body makes you lose weight. Add peeled and segmented chunked grapefruit to your spinach salad or eat to go with peeled and sliced jicama or shrimp.
- Zap fat by eating almonds. If you want to lose weight, you need to eat a healthy diet. To make you burn fat faster, eat a handful of almonds daily to go with your meals. Eating almonds for six months will have you losing 18% of your body fat. Have a bowl of almonds sitting on your desk snacks. Twenty-two pieces of almonds make 1 serving. Almonds is also effective in burning fat naturally when chopped and added to yogurt or oatmeal.
- Don’t resist dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants that prevent the storage of fat cells in the body. It also helps in protecting you from obesity and heart disease. One of the best ways to eat dark chocolate is by melting ½ ounce of it in the microwave. Spread it on half of a graham cracker. Indulge your sweet tooth by consuming only 98 calories.
- Navy beans are powerful fat burners. Navy beans contain a high amount of resistant starch. This compound is a powerful fat burner. In fact, ½ cup of navy beans is loaded with 10 grams of resistant starch. You’ll burn 25% more fat if you eat navy beans along with other foods rich in resistant starch at 1 meal a day. A delish way to eat navy beans is to add two cans of drained navy beans to sautéed diced onion and garlic in olive oil. Puree this mix and serve for you to munch.
Burn fat naturally with these foods, and you can do it faster by incorporating an exercise routine with your weight loss diet. You can do 30 minutes of cardio daily, such as cardio kickboxing and spinning. Try interval training as well wherein you alternate short bursts of cardio exercises with slower activities. Get healthy amounts of sleep as well. When you’re snoozing, you’re actually building muscles.
No need to overstress yourself while losing weight. You can burn fat naturally without starving and causing havoc on your health.