7 Easy Tips For A No Hunger Fat Loss Diet Plan
With the right fat loss diet, you can lose your flabs without starving or working out for hours six days a week. And it’s fat loss that’ll last forever! You don’t have to miss eating your favorite foods either nor do you need to take expensive supplements. There are 3 things you simply have to go by to effectively lose fat- healthy nutrition, cardio and strength training. Here’s a smart yet easy fat loss plan you can follow:
- Do strength training exercises. There are many benefits of strength training such as improved cardiovascular fitness strong bones and joints, better flexibility, muscle building and fat loss. You maintain your muscles which means you don’t get too fat or too skinny. More fat is burned because your metabolic rate increases. If you’re in the habit of exercising regularly, you’ll feel positive about your eating habits, that is, you’ll tend to stick to a healthy diet better. Do strength training exercises such as squats and deadlifts. Carry them out in free weights.
- Follow a healthy diet. Whole, unprocessed food should make up 90% of your diet. These foods do not contain fats, sauces or added sugars. Buy raw foods in the supermarket and do the cooking yourself. Eat foods high in protein such as poultry, fish, beef, whey and dairy. You won’t easily get hungry if you eat protein foods. Include fruits and veggies in your meal, too. You’ll feel full when eating them but they contain less calories. Each of your meal should contain kale, broccoli, spinach, oranges, apples, etc.
- Eat foods that contain healthy fats. The real culprit in you getting fat is bad nutrition and lack of exercise, not fat. Buy foods that are rich in healthy fats such as mixed nuts, fish oil and olive oil, satiating foods that also slow down digestion
- Drink more water. If you get thirsty, you’ll feel hungry. Drink 2 cups of water with your every meal and sip water when you’re exercising. A refreshing drink you can prepare is green tea with squeezed lemon. Avoid taking in alcohol, soda and fruit juice.
- Eat grains after working out. Consume grains only after working out so that you’ll reduce your caloric intake. Grain food sources such as rice and pasta are very caloric dense.
- Eat frequent small meals. It’ll stabilize your blood sugar levels and trim your waistline. Make it a habit to eat small meals every 3 hours. Eating breakfast should be a habit.
- Add cardio exercises to your fat loss workout. A cardio exercise plan added to strength training will speed up your fat loss. But remember, the equation is complete with a healthy nutrition. Do moderate intensity cardio exercises that boosts up to 60-70% of your heart rate. You should be able to breathe heavier when you’re resting, not gasping. Make sure you’re not exhausted. An ideal routine is 45 minutes of cardio workout 3 times a week. One of the best cardio machines you can workout with is the elliptical trainer, also known as the crosstrainer.
The fact is, eating unprocessed foods won’t make you fat. It’s common sense- you don’t need to be persnickety about counting calories. In your fat loss diet, prepare your own food and keep your stomach full. You’ll get better fat loss results from a stress-free yet effective fat loss diet.