7 Easy-To-Do Quick Weight Loss Tips That Fit Your Daily Lifestyle
What are the quick weight loss tips that’ll make you shed 5 pounds in one week? No, they wouldn’t be tips that include starvation, working out for hours or popping possibly dangerous weight loss pills. There are actually quick weight loss tips that are easy to follow and do not inconvenience your daily goings out and about. Losing weight fast can be fun and effortless especially if they fit your lifestyle. Here are 7 quick weight loss tips that’ll have you looking fit and fab in a jiffy:
- Drink lots of water instead of calorific beverages. Guess what. Water which contains zero carbs and zero calories is basically your perfect slim down drink. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day flushes out excess weight in your body. It steps up your metabolism, too. You might say that water is boring, so perk it up by adding mint leaves or lemon wedges. If you opt to drink light beer or a fruit smoothie or a sport and energy drink, you’ll be taking in 100 calories from each BUT you still won’t be satiated. That makes you want to grab another glass or bottle, adding more to your calorie consumption.
- Ban all white grain products. Eating white grain products such as sandwich rolls, white rice and spaghetti causes bloating especially around your waistline. Substitute white grain products with vegetables so that you’ll eat chicken salad instead of a chicken sandwich and carrots and dip instead of chips and dip. Vegetables make you feel full longer while simple carbs from white grain products leave you hungry, making you susceptible to overeat.
- Perform cardio exercises for 30 minutes a day. Thirty minutes of cardio exercises such as cardio kickboxing, spinning and boot camp workouts has you burning 200 to 300 calories while keeping your arms, legs and core tighter and toned. If you want to torch more calories, incorporate interval training into your routine. Alternate quick rushes of cardio activities with slower workouts.
- One hour before working out, drink coffee. A cup of coffee in the morning energizes you early at work, and so does a cup of java with skim milk for your exercise routine. Black coffee that contains only 5 calories has the same effect. It may not seem that you’re pushing yourself harder while burning fat during your workouts.
- You-on-top sex every night is a fast fat blaster. You’ll burn 144 calories in 30 minutes using this position because you’re doing the rocking and are more active. Sex also triggers the release of endorphins, known as “feel-good” neurotransmitters that also curb your food cravings.
- Add 30 minutes more to your nightly zzz’s. You’ll feel more refreshed with an additional 30 minutes to your 5 to 8 hours nightly snooze. Being in a good mood, you’ll make better food choices and are not likely to feel lethargic so as to skip gym. Restful sleep for 7-8 hours revs your metabolism as well. While you’re having your zzz’s, you build muscles, resulting to toner muscles.
- Keep a proper posture when standing. That is, stand up straight. Keeping your spine rigid and your back upright tucks your belly in toward your spine and making you look slimmer with your middle looking more streamlined.
These quick weight loss tips sure are fun and easy to do, and guaranteed, they work, too!